Arizona Self-Pay Bariatric Surgery
While the majority of people in Arizona do have Bariatric benefits, unfortunately, some residents of Arizona need weight loss surgery but do not have access to it.
1) Your insurance plan does not cover the procedures
2) You lack insurance coverage entirely.
3) You wish to reduce the insurance waiting period from 4-6 months to 6 weeks
4) You wish to have complete control over your care
Self pay allows patients to decrease the time to surgery and choose both the surgeon and the facility instead of having their insurance company dictate this to them.
For those who qualify, Dr. Brown offers one of the most cost-competitive self-pay gastric sleeve options in Arizona.
A large portion of your procedure can even be financed using Care Credit
Self-Pay Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy from:$9,999
- Initial Consultation with a Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Bariatric Surgeon
- Outpatient (same day) Surgery
- Facility fee & Anesthesia
- Surgeon & Assistant fee
- Nutrition Visits x3
- Psychology Support Meeting
- Preoperative Labs (variable cost)
- Postoperative Visit
- Lifelong Bariatric Community Support